Thursday, December 11, 2014

Multimedia Blog Post 12/11

     My favorite restaurant is Sofia's Mediterranean Grill in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ. The food that this restaurant serves is Greek food. My favorite dishes from Sofia's is the Chicken and Greek Salad. Sofia's in Heights is the only restaurant of its kind in the world. It is not a chain restaurant. Click here for their main website!
 This is my favorite restaurant because it is close to my house, they have good food, and the people are always nice there. If this restaurant closed down, I would go to any other Greek restaurant in the area. Other Greek restaurants that are close to us are "Its Geek to Me", "Stamna Greek Tavern" and "A Taste of Greece". 
      The atmosphere of Sofia's is very comfortable and unique. You can either sit inside or outside. The restaurant is small but it does fit a lot of people. You can order your food in the restaurant, order it to go, or just call and pick it up.  This is the best restaurant I have ever been to. If you never tried it, I definitely recommend it. Click here for Sofia's menu!

Click here for directions to Sofia's!


Click here for a video on Greek Salad


Click Here for a video on Tzatziki Sauce










No comments:

Post a Comment